When it comes to rangefinders bigger is something that benefits golfers a lot. GolfBuddy has now introduced the LR5 compact for all those who were seeking reasonable sized device. This unit with ergonomically features is going to provide golfers with up to the mark rangefinder.
Easy To Use And Compact
GolfBuddy is one company that is expanding its product line by launching advanced rangefinders. The LR5 is one easy to use and compact device that weights just 8 oz and has plenty of features that can easily impress you. There are three scan modes:
- Standard Mode:- gives target distance
- Scan:- scans for ten seconds continuously for varying targets
- Pin:- similar to scan mode, but also display for the target that is closest one
Product Features - GolfBuddy LR5 Golf Laser Rangefinder
- 6x intensification
- 3 search modes (Standard, Scan, Pin)
- Precision +/- 1 yard
- Ergonomic body design
- Default to settings “last used”
- usual shut-off after ten seconds when left unattended
- Battery life: 3,000~5,000 actuation.
- Diopter tuning (eyepiece adjustment)
- Water resistant
- MSRP: 249.99
With LR5, you are obviously going to get quality attached. As soon as you are going to open the package, you will get a carrying case. This case is white in color along with blue and dark grey accents.There is a small manual that will quickly teach you about the features and answers questions that you might be having for the product that is unfamiliar to you. The carrying case is the most essential piece as it is going to keep your device safe. It has
- Rigid shell which will stay for years
- Strong zipper
- Stretch based latch
- Microfiber and lanyard cloth to clean the lens
There is handful of rangefinders available in the market with larger units. GolfBuddy LR5 is different as it is easy to hold and compact I size and this is definitely makes sense. The size is so small that it can fit in the cup holders in the cart and will not look clunky in your hands. Despite the small size, it is designed to offer clear view of your target even if you are wearing sunglasses. That is really a breeze. Isn’t it?
When you activate your LR5, within seconds, it is going to lock the target. The number that it locks will stay there for longer periods even if you are not holding the line for longer period. The accuracy level of this rangefinder is precise and up to the mark and it is guaranteed while testing this device. There are three modes in this rangefinder, but the most accurate results one can obtain are from Pin mode. Click here to check the some of the best golf rangefinders.
Other Cool Features
- Battery life will give you hundred rounds, can accommodate your entire gold season, and might be more.
- Easy to use features makes it the best choice
- Does not feel oversized which is something meaningful
- Overall it is a complete package